Crawford Leishman Dental is your one-stop shop for your family’s dental needs, including emergency dentist, in Utah. We offer a wide range of services, from routine checkups to effective treatments and everything in between. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make every visit as comfortable as possible, so you can relax knowing that you’re getting the highest quality service.
Dr. Chris Crawford, Dr. Rick Leishman, and Dr. Matt Fletcher are highly trained professionals who use state-of-the-art equipment to perform even the most complex procedures accurately and safely. You can count on us to provide experienced advice and compassionate emergency dental care.
If you have a dental emergency, don’t wait – call us at (385) 375-7996.
When You Need an Emergency Dentist
We understand how painful dental emergencies can be, especially if you’re unprepared. At Crawford Leishman Dental, we provide emergency dental care when suffering from a toothache or other oral pain. Our team is dedicated to helping you get back on your feet as quickly as possible and ensuring you feel comfortable during the entire process.
If you’re experiencing any dental pain or discomfort, it is best to contact our office as soon as possible. Timely treatment is essential for minimizing damage and preventing further complications from occurring. Common signs that indicate you may need emergency dental care include:
- Severe toothache
- Swelling in the mouth or face
- Bleeding or trauma to the gums or teeth
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Lost fillings or crowns
- Loose permanent teeth
- Chronic dry mouth/bad breath
What Services Does an Emergency Dentist Provide?
* Root canal therapy: It may not sound very comforting, but it’s surprisingly straightforward. It can help by eliminating tooth pain caused by infection and saving your natural tooth as part of emergency dental care. During the appointment, we’ll first make sure you are comfortably numbed with anesthetic, then access the infected tissue in your tooth. Then we will use specialized tools to remove all the damaged and diseased material before cleaning and sealing the area with a rubber-like material. The final step is placing a dental crown or another restoration over the tooth to help protect it from further damage. While many patients can be anxious about root canal procedures, they tend to find that the entire process is not as complicated as expected – remember to take good care of your teeth and visit us for checkups so issues like this can be identified and treated early on!
* Tooth repair and restoration: If you’re looking for emergency dentist in Utah and need your teeth to be repaired or restored, we’ve got you covered! Whether it be chips or fractures that need to be fixed or a missing tooth that needs an implant, our team will make sure to provide the best treatment plan. So don’t worry if you find yourself in need of emergency tooth repair. We’ll have everything taken care of soon enough!
* Pain relief treatments: If you’re in pain and need emergency dental care, we can help. Our team is trained to provide quick and effective relief for toothache-related pain. We’ll thoroughly examine your symptoms with you and then address your unique situation. We’ll also offer tips on managing pain at home and any other advice that may be needed.
Your Emergency Dentist in Utah
At Crawford Leishman Dental, we strive to ensure that your family gets the best treatment plan tailored just for them! We understand how stressful and painful dental emergencies can be, but we are here to help get your smile back on track in no time at all!
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our emergency services or would like to schedule an appointment for treatment. Our experienced staff will do their best to ensure that your experience with us is informative and comfortable.